Each year the Chamber recognizes those individuals and businesses who've made a big impact through their works and accomplishments.
AWARDS & NOMINATION CRITERIA
- Business of the Year - Presented to a business with more than 25 employees with an established history in the area that has achieved or accomplished substantial business-oriented goals or objectives, or has made significant contributions to community-oriented projects through its voluntary efforts. Results may show: Growth in employee numbers, Increase in sales and/or unit volume; Innovation of product or service offered; Response to adversity; Contribution of personal time and resources to the community.
- Vision Award for Outstanding Small Business - Presented to a business with fewer than 25 employees that is at least two years old and that has achieved an outstanding pattern of growth, or been innovative in its products or services offered, that demonstrates integrity in its business practices and exhibits an active commitment to the Chamber and the community it serves.
- Outstanding New Member - Presented to a business who joined the chamber between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020 who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the Chamber and or the community through their leadership and voluntary participation in chamber events and programs.
- Leadership In Action - Presented to an individual who is a graduate of Leadership Northwest (or Leadership Bethany) for their service in working in a volunteer leadership capacity with a local non-profit organization in our community.
- Outstanding Young Professional - Presented to an individual under 40 who works for a Chamber member business.and demonstrates leadership and commitment at work, in the community, and in the Chamber.
All nominees must be financially current members of the Chamber. Previous award recipients are eligible for the same award no sooner than 10 years after previous recognition.
Additional individuals will be recognized are: Ambassador of the Year, Outstanding Volunteer, Chairman's Award, and the Hall of Honor.